You can exercise your right to return using one of the following methods in accordance with article 54 of the Consumer Code:
a) Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form found in the Customer Care area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that they have received your return request.
b) Sending to the Vendor this Form – to be completed in its entirety – which is consistent with the template form as per art. 49, section 4 of the Consumer Code.
c) Sending the Vendor another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the sale contract.
In instances b) and c), your declaration must be addressed to Customer Care at the registered office of VIPTIK. In such instances, you will be responsible for proving that you exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract correctly and within the specified time frame.
In accordance with article 57 of the Consumer Code, once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, the products to be returned must be handed over to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw.
In accordance with article 59 of the Consumer Code, the right to return is excluded in the event that you purchased customised or personalised products, or sealed items that were opened after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
1. Conditions for exercising the right to withdraw in accordance with art. 52 of the Consumer Code
The right to withdraw from the sale contract shall be deemed correctly exercised if the following conditions have been fully met:
a. The right to withdraw has been correctly exercised within fourteen (14) days of receiving the products following the procedures set out above
b. The products have not been used, worn or washed
c. The identification tag with the disposable seal is still attached to the products as it constitutes an integral part of the product (see art. 5 below)
d. The products are returned with their original packaging (if you want to return a kit, it must include all of its components);
e. The products are handed over to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the sale contract
f. The products are not damaged
If you have complied with the relevant conditions, the Vendor will, in accordance with art. 56 of the Consumer Code, fully reimburse the price of the products purchased. The only expenses borne by you will be those for returning the products, unless the Vendor expressly exempted you from those expenses when you made your purchase, and under the condition that you use the courier and shipping methods indicated below in section 2.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor - DHL
The Vendor recommends you use the courier DHL for returning products. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit.
3. Compliance checks for returned products
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in letters a), e) and f) of previous section 1 or art. 59 or the Consumer Code, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the products returned to you. If you refuse said delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
We also remind you that, in accordance with art. 57, section 2 of the Consumer Code, you will be liable for any decrease in value of products returned to the Vendor resulting from any use of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics and functioning. You will also be informed if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions indicated in letters b), c) and d) of section 1 above. In this instance, you may choose to accept a reduced refund owing to the decrease in value of the returned products, and which the Vendor will communicate to you, or choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense. In the event of the latter, should you refuse this shipment, the Vendor reserves the right to retain both the products and the amount specified for the decreased refund owing to the decrease in value of the returned products.
The Vendor does not assume any responsibility for items returned by mistake or items not related to the return left in the packaging or in the returned items.
4. Refund times and procedures
Once the Vendor has received the returned products and checked all requirements have been met, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted and VIPTIK will proceed with a full refund, or, if the products are found to have decreased in value, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the amount deducted from the refund and VIPTIK will proceed with the refund of the remaining amount. Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
• Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit's value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
• Payment by PayPal (if available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
• Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take fourteen (14) days.
In the case of gifts, the refund of the sums paid for purchases will be made to the individual who made the payment.
5. Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
Notwithstanding legal rules protecting consumers, if you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, you shall notify VIPTIK within thirty (30) days of receipt using the online Return Form on the website; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) days please contact Customer Care to obtain further returns information. You must return the products in the same condition in which you received them. For returning the products please see section 1 and 2 above.
VIPTIK will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Subject to acceptance by VIPTIK of the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to VIPTIK. In the event that VIPTIK find no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you may elect to have the products re-delivered to you. If you do not accept re-delivery VIPTIK reserves the right to retain the products and the purchase price and recover VIPTIK's fees and expenses
6. Conditions for the Exchange of Products
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same model. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Return Form on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased products using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
• Product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word "EXCHANGE” being available";
• you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
• you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronic means to VIPTIK within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day you received them;
• you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
• the products for which you request the replacement must be returned to VIPTIK in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
• the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to VIPTIK in a single shipment. VIPTIK reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing your request for goods replacement, VIPTIK will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email.
After receiving the products to be exchange, VIPTIK will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled, VIPTIK will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, VIPTIK will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with consumer protection legislation and pursuant to the procedures specified above.
If the selected products are available in the warehouse, VIPTIK will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which VIPTIK was made aware of your request for exchange The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by VIPTIK.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by VIPTIK if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. In this instance, you can have the original products shipped back at your expense or VIPTIK will issue a refund in accordance with the procedures set out above.
The exchange products are subject to a subsequent product return procedure, in accordance with consumer protection legislation.
7. Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted.
8. Consumer Code
These conditions for exercising the right to withdraw from the sale contract are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and are governed by Italian law, and in particular by the Consumer Code.